Exterior Hand Washing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

briarpatch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Briarpatch...
I use 1600 psi Greenworks electric at 1.2 gal/min. I wonder if your higher pressure SunJoe would be better? I like the Greenworks with no negative thoughts about it.

Seriously though...this little swivel makes the pressure washer way easier to use and highly recommend it...

I know a lot of guys use the Greenworks, as well as the Karchers.....I doubt that the specs that SunJoe publishes are accurate....I just know that it works okay for washing. I've seen those swivels....definitely a purchase that I need to make. These electirc pressure washers are inexpensive enough and I think are more than enough to get the job done. Guys with the expensive rigs like the Kranzle will definitely get better foam, but I don't have that kind of coin to drop on one.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys use the Greenworks, as well as the Karchers.....I doubt that the specs that SunJoe publishes are accurate....I just know that it works okay for washing. I've seen those swivels....definitely a purchase that I need to make. These electirc pressure washers are inexpensive enough and I think are more than enough to get the job done. Guys with the expensive rigs like the Kranzle will definitely get better foam, but I don't have that kind of coin to drop on one.
If you buy an electric pwr washer, stay away from the HF one. Pure junk! I literally used it 3 times before it broke.

briarpatch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you buy an electric pwr washer, stay away from the HF one. Pure junk! I literally used it 3 times before it broke.

Thanks for the heads up on that. So far, the SunJoe is holding up well.....but with these things, you never know when they will decide to quit. The fittings on them are garbage, and I upgraded the hose to a KobraJet from Obsessed Garage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvaldez224