Extended warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an aftermarket through my credit union's national association, CUNA.
Vehicle still had to be under factory warranty, it's the platinum version (covers everything but normal maintenance items).

7 years 75k with a $250 deductible - $1186 - (I chose the years cause I'll never get to that mileage)

They have several other lesser plans with different deductibles and higher mileages.

Truck comes out of factory warranty in July so we'll see......

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of them are worth it however you got to read the fine print. Some of them will not pay for certain like sythetic oil, distilled water to mix with coolant. With some, each individual problem has a seperate deductable, if you bring your car in with two different things broken like windows do not work and trans slips you pay twice. Others only require you to pay one time per visit to a shop. Check out this company I here it is pretty good

www.carchex.com

Last edited:

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
I got an aftermarket through my credit union's national association, CUNA.
Vehicle still had to be under factory warranty, it's the platinum version (covers everything but normal maintenance items).

7 years 75k with a $250 deductible - $1186 - (I chose the years cause I'll never get to that mileage)

They have several other lesser plans with different deductibles and higher mileages.

Truck comes out of factory warranty in July so we'll see......

Thats a really good deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts