Extended studs plus slide on hubcentric wheel spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello I purchased some egr fender flares for my 2019 5.3 premier Tahoe. Because of this I wanted to add some wheel spacers to my truck to give it a better stance. Can anyone recommend which studs I should go with and which spacer brand?

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most will run an aluminum spacer and be fine...
I am not a fan of this or of a heavy offset wheel as it just multiplies the stress through the ball joints and steering

Research scrub angle and you will see what I mean...

Hands down the best spacer out there is this

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You re already receiving responses from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum. Others will chime in.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
To add on to what @STORMIN08 posted, wider is not equal to better.

Mine is lifted and big rubber, and I’ve taken pains to select wheels and tires to minimize the scrub and keep the geometry as close to OEM as possible.

No doubt others have different opinions, given what you see on the street.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a relation of SCRUB to TIRE HEIGHT, so you can add a slight offset with out to much ramification...but you do need to research or possibly drive a similar setup first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy