Extended rear brake hoses and rear sway bar end links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87carl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any links to extended rear brake hoses the only ones I have found are from crown performance and they are almost exactly 200 bucks after tax and shipping. Might say screw it and order them if I can't find any others.

Rear sway links I can't find much of anything for them. I have 2.5 inch rear lift springs haven't got front on the ground yet to know exact amount of rear lift.

One other thing is body mounts anyone know where I can get polyurethane body mounts for 2007-14 most I find are 2000-2006 would those work? My mounts are shot

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hellwig offer several different length adjustable endlinks. I got their adjustable short set for mine where I lowered the rear 4"

For the extended brakelines I would have to look around

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
When I lifted one of my Jeeps I wasn’t finding exactly what I wanted. I just bought new OEM links then cut them in half and extended the length a couple of inches by sleeving them with steel tubing I welded over the shaft. Easy project. Of course they cost me more than the aftermarket Chinese stuff.

OP
OP
87carl

87carl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the extended sway bar links for a jk with 3-4 inches of lift came in today they're 12.25 inches long perfect for how much the skyjacker c25r lift springs picked up the rear end and surprising they actually fit the suburban perfectly. When I ordered them I was 75% sure they wouldn't work and I would have to return them but I am glad I chanced it and got them. Definitely a great option for our trucks with 3-5 inches of lift. Only cost I think 65 bucks on amazon can't remember exactly now I have ordered so many parts lately

Last edited:

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Mopar on a Chevy; you’re gonna burn in hell. ;)

(I’ve got both brands, but I’m careful to park them far away from each other).

OP
OP
87carl

87carl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mopar on a Chevy; you’re gonna burn in hell. ;)

(I’ve got both brands, but I’m careful to park them far away from each other).

Tbh I like mopar more than chevy lol as long as it aint ford lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu