Exhaust tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bolted open the flapper on my exhaust on my ‘16 Denali, and like how it sounds now. But, I would like to put some side exit tips on, similar the to Corsa exhaust. I had the SLP resonator delete on my ‘11 Tahoe, and loved it. Is there anything like that for the newer body styles?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always take the end tip of the pipe off and weld on a curved tip that will make a side exit. Theres plenty of exhaust tips available on Amazon and ebay.

OP
OP
O

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was hoping for something that was as easy as the SLP resonator delete for the NNBS trucks..

BigBlueLB756

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the tip you want and take it to the muffler shop the local hotrodders use and have it made the way you want.

Then take some pix!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used a passenger side exhaust tip from a Pontiac G8 GT and a piece of 3" exhaust tubing (all cheap craigslist finds) and made my own resonator delete in about 2 hours. Pics/write-up in my build thread.

robert cristiano

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
deleting the resonator and adding the dual tip looks better and has a slightly lower sound only. I was hoping for a significantly lower sound. did not happen.
BTW, we tried to add another tailpipe off the existing muffler to the drivers side,
impossible!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts