Executive resolutions team helpful?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rws1987

Reaction score
I reached out to the executive resolutions team in regards to my suburban that i ordered 9 months ago, and still don’t have. Has been sitting in midlothian for 3 months now. This was the response:
Dear Mr. Ray,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your vehicle concerns with us at the Chevrolet Executive Office. Our office has been advised that these cases have been escalated to the highest authority to align with logistics.

We understand the process is frustrating; However due to the vehicle holds, chip shortages and or other allocation concerns that have arisen, we still do not have a delivery date to provide unfortunately.

We will continue to monitor movement and provide any updates, once movement has been confirmed.

We also would like to encourage you to continue to stay in contact with your selling dealership for any updates or you can reach back out to our office again at a later date.

Has anyone actually gotten anything done by contacting them/did it speed things up at all? I don’t feel as if it will do anything. Just a bunch of excuses.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seems, pretty black n white
"due to the vehicle holds, chip shortages and or other allocation concerns that have arisen"

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The executive resolution team has been increasingly useless through the pandemic. There is nothing they can do because you are not special compared to the other 95,000 customers waiting on their unbuilt vehicles. When you mark that many vehicles "hot" or "high priority," none of them are actually high priority at that point. The fact remains that suppliers can't get components needed to finish the builds, and there is zero incentive for anyone to do anything for us waiting. It makes more financial and logistical sense to keep pumping out vehicles and finish them when they can get the parts.