Every Hybrid component for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiterchipss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey y’all. I have every single piece that makes a hybrid a hybrid.. and you can have them all or pick and choose what you need and I’m not asking anywhere NEAR what I’ve seen what they like to charge a fella. Half price. Everything from the Trans to the 10 dollar resistor.. just shoot me an email if you would like the list.. I only have 1 of each. All are in good working owner. And the battery had just been purchased MAYBE a month ago. Although although I did buy it used because well, it was freakin two grand!.. I cried a lot that day... anywho.. hopefully I can help a brotha , or gal out!!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HMM, seems legit, new guy, 1/2 price, what could possibly go wrong......
oh ya btw you are required to have around 80 or so legit post's before posting items for sale and they need to go in the classified section.
rules are rules.....

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HMM, seems legit, new guy, 1/2 price, what could possibly go wrong......
oh ya btw you are required to have around 80 or so legit post's before posting items for sale and they need to go in the classified section.
rules are rules.....
Just send him the money! I’m sure the parts will be shipped right away! What COULD go wrong? :hmmm2:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please accumulate the required posts to sell items in the classifieds.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts