EVENT: ETA Open House 5/19 10am-4pm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
First off, I apologize for not posting this earlier. I've known about it for a few weeks and didn't think about saying anything here.

Date: Saturday, May 19, 2012
Time: 10am - 4pm
Address: 6320 E. Virginia Beach Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23502

This event is free and open to the public. There is a truck show, raffle, free food, and an auction that goes to charity for cystic fibrosys. They do this annually. It is their 10th year doing this. I went to this last year and got my leveling kit for cheap in the auction. The best part of the auction is, if you bid and win something for a vehicle that isn't yours, you can exchange it for one that will fit your vehicle. For example, I won the auction for a front leveling kit for a Tundra. I don't own a Tundra. I took it and exchanged it for a Chevy Tahoe front leveling kit, then paid the difference between the retail price of the front leveling kit and a full leveling kit. I saved over $100 this way. These guys are great and warranty everything they sell, make, and install. If you're out in the area stop on by and check it out.

Here are some pics to entice you to check it out.
http://ww.etaoffroad.com/c8.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu