Esky Roof Rack (long body) and esky 3rd brake FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RebelXL

Reaction score
Can you send me more pics of the 3rd brake light? You say it lights up all the way across?
I've got cash in hand and very interested in it.
Thank you.
Feel free to text me for quicker reply:
847-477-3188

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of town this week. I'll have to get more pics when I get home. Yes, it lights up all the way across. Unfortunately I sold the vehicle and can't plug it in again to show you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RebelXL

Reaction score
Out of town this week. I'll have to get more pics when I get home. Yes, it lights up all the way across. Unfortunately I sold the vehicle and can't plug it in again to show you.

Please text me so I can send you an offer. I'm having my truck in the shop this week and would love to have this installed.
I own a 2010 Denali XL and hoping this would bolt right up?
-David
847-477-3188

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could afford that roof rack, but broke as fawk right now. And I'm coming to NOLA soon anyways, my wife gets treatment at Ocshner hospital because she has Huntington's Disease.

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could afford that roof rack, but broke as fawk right now. And I'm coming to NOLA soon anyways, my wife gets treatment at Ocshner hospital because she has Huntington's Disease.
Lmk. We may can work something out man. I can help you swap it out too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14