Esky Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if the larger Escalade mirrors will fit and function on a Yukon/Tahoe. I'd like a little more surface area on the rear view mirrors. Thoughts? Anyone venture down that road yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They fit. Look at foreign Tahoes. Just have to get them with the right options.

OP
OP
C

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched a number of Chevy's websites for other countries and it looks like they have the same mirrors as we do in the US on the 2015-2017 Tahoes. What countries have the larger ones on the Tahoes like on the Escalades in the US?

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think we've seen them on the Russian tahoes in a video that was posted here

tdriver113

Reaction score
I've got the Escalade mirrors waiting for install. Need to get the mirror caps painted and a warmer day to proceed. Also need the upgraded mirror switch for the power fold option.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the Escalade mirrors waiting for install. Need to get the mirror caps painted and a warmer day to proceed. Also need the upgraded mirror switch for the power fold option.

Let us know if you are required to do any additional programming to get all the functions to work.

OP
OP
C

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, very interested.

tdriver113

Reaction score
Got the upgrade power fold switch. Now just need good weather/temperature to paint the mirror caps. Illinois weather is not cooperating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts