Esky handles onto a 'hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeTheApeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I hate the black handles, looking to change them out. I have my step-father (works at a Caddy dealer) scouting for handles for my 2005 Tahoe, just not sure if it's a tough job or not. Anyone know where a write-up or something like this exists? Do I have to switch out the lock cylinder, or is that part of the door and not the handle?

Thanks in advance!

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are a direct bolt on, you will need to use your lock cylinder and it shouldn't take you more than 1/2 hr per door, basic tools

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They definitely set the truck apart. Still waiting for mine to get painted, next week sometime..

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got off my ass and installed my esky chrome handle set yesterday.....went smoothly, no issues, I like the way they look on the dark color.

That was the last of the exterior mods which are as follows:
esky rack, corners, handles, painted spare tire winch door and front licence plate holder.

All that's left is tires for the esky platinum edition 20" wheels and mounting them up.

dec322

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got off my ass and installed my esky chrome handle set yesterday.....went smoothly, no issues, I like the way they look on the dark color.

That was the last of the exterior mods which are as follows:
esky rack, corners, handles, painted spare tire winch door and front licence plate holder.

All that's left is tires for the esky platinum edition 20" wheels and mounting them up.

Pics of before and after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094