Escalade with 6.5 Superlift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, good lookin' ride! Any more pics of the rear shock setup and front fender trimming? I'm about to do something similar on mine and just trying to make sure I have everything in order. Did you do rear shock spacers?

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking into lifting my denali and told I couldn't because or the awd

OP
OP
Bikerdaddy

Bikerdaddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
With the AWD I haven't noticed any adverse effects yet but this is not my first lifted truck but it runs smooth 85-90 down the E way the truck has 133k on it but I've replaced all the suspension and bearings while I had it apart which probably helps a lot . Just lift it

OP
OP
Bikerdaddy

Bikerdaddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, good lookin' ride! Any more pics of the rear shock setup and front fender trimming? I'm about to do something similar on mine and just trying to make sure I have everything in order. Did you do rear shock spacers?
The rear came with shock extenders and the air ride shocks bolted right up I'll try and get some picks of the trimming but I just did what everybody else did . watched a couple youtube vids on custom offsets its the same on tahoes and the trucks same wheel well dimensions . What grill you running I have the amarillo egg crate one ready to bolt on and was going to run the new style emblem as well

Last edited:

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear came with shock extenders and the air ride shocks bolted right up I'll try and get some picks of the trimming but I just did what everybody else did . watched a couple youtube vids on custom offsets its the same on tahoes and the trucks same wheel well dimensions . What grill you running I have the amarillo egg crate one ready to bolt on and was going to run the new style emblem as well
Nice, thanks for the info pics! I had that aftermarket grill with the new style emblem, but found an all black oem grill that I liked better and put that on. I have everything together for the lift so as soon as I get some time I'll put it all on and post pics on my build post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442