Escalade vs. Grand Wagoneer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwhaugen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a Jeep GCL Summit before they hit the showroom floor. I traded in my Gladiator Launch Edition before pickup. Dealership sold my Gladiator since it was a trade and the new vehicle would be here soon. Then the worst happened. The vehicle I had ordered was missing key standard features due to chip shortage. The Dealership nor Jeep informed me of this. Then the Dealership backed out of the deal of 4% off of sticker. Dealership said the can make more money selling to others. So I am our 2500.00 for the tax savings on a trade. And another 2500.00 on the 4% off of sticker that was negotiated. I took my money back and went the Chevy and ordered a new 2022 Z71. Due in on 11/26. I also ordered a yukon Denali instead of a Grand Wagoner. 180,000 to GM instead of any Jeep product’s. There loss is GM’s gain. GM dealership was great to work with.

OP
OP
vcode

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw one at the dealer. $105K. Looked more like $50K. Even the sales guy agreed with me when I said "this thing is over $100K?"

Teamiez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was surprised to see an extra $1-2K for a tow package. Geez, that should be standard on any truck at that price. I'm not fond of the chrome around the windows. Just doesn't look upscale to me. A Kia Telluride is much better looking......
Seriously is true lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2