Escalade Vs Denali Vs Tahoe Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is an old threat, but I don't think that the pictures are not correct, because my Escalate cluster from a 2006 looks totally different.

Attachments

• 20230302_154356.JPG
    20230302_154356.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 9

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is an old threat, but I don't think that the pictures are not correct, because my Escalate cluster from a 2006 looks totally different.

That’s a platinum Escalade cluster, the non platinum ones the rings are just painted silver

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Platinum is like the holy grail for the 2006 Esky... Been looking for one..

Platinum is the trim level

It came with a unique cluster as mentioned
It came with heated and cooled seats from a central controller vs the door mounted heated seat contoller
It came with heated and cooled cup holders

I think there are 1 or 2 more things..

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Platinum is like the holy grail for the 2006 Esky... Been looking for one..

Platinum is the trim level

It came with a unique cluster as mentioned
It came with heated and cooled seats from a central controller vs the door mounted heated seat contoller
It came with heated and cooled cup holders

I think there are 1 or 2 more things..
Wow, then i have a platinum and didn't know that....

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Platinums had different wheels too, and a platinum badge on the rear hatch, the door panels are different and the speaker grilles are chrome, the non platinums got that cluster too, I remember before I got my 04 I’ve since sold I looked at some 05-06 non platinums and they had the cluster too I think the latter years got them too, and I think the platinums only came in the ESV too I’ve never seen a SWB Esky with the platinum package

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Platinums had different wheels too, and a platinum badge on the rear hatch, the door panels are different and the speaker grilles are chrome, the non platinums got that cluster too, I remember before I got my 04 I’ve since sold I looked at some 05-06 non platinums and they had the cluster too I think the latter years got them too, and I think the platinums only came in the ESV too I’ve never seen a SWB Esky with the platinum package
The platinum package was available on the SWB Escalades, 2004-2006 jsut like the ESV. But they’re pretty few and far between on the SWB. I’ve only seen a handful of them in the wild over they years that I could see the interior on had the platinum edition interior. See a lot of non platinums with the specific 20 inch wheels rolling though. In fact yesterday I was at the Anaheim pick n pull LKQ yard on Orange County, as I needed to return another part and then Friday a 2004 ESV rolled in so I checked it out. In the online photos it had platinum 20s but by looking at the interior I could tell it was a base model and the saw it in person. Lol. Only had one of the wheels left. I almost grabbed it as a spare but decided not to.

several upgrades besides the ones mentioned above. The front grille insert was all chrome instead of the non smooth grey plastic inserts. Two rear dvd plays, one over each rear row. It was only offered with mid row buckets and both mid row buckets were heated AND cooled just as the front bucket seats were. Pretty awesome for a 2006 Lux SUV. Not even Benz was offering that in their vehicles yet. At least from what I’ve seen. While it’s minor the steering wheels in the platinum Escalades were the same ones used in the Denali edition envoy, the darker redwood finish in the grips and then little chrome rings on either side of the wood grain grips where the wood meets the leather. Where as the non platinum caddies just had wood grain grips stopping at leather.

Last edited:

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score