Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEIS

Reaction score
Just did this mod to my 2017 Tahoe this past weekend. This is probably the best/most useful mod that I've done to my truck. We love the new mirrors. For those of you thinking about this mod, just do it. I bought a 2015 and 2017 escalade mirror with all of the bells and whistles (to include the side camera). Everything is plug and play if you have mirrors that have the same functionality/options as the one you're plugging in. Got one for $100 and another for $150. For some reason, the driver's side was the hardest to come by.

**NOTES:
  • I bought plastic interior trim removal tools from Auto Zone so I didn't scratch up my interior door panels while taking the doors apart.
  • I referenced A-1 Auto's youtube video for the removal of the mirrors.
  • Our stock Tahoe/Yukon mirror covers do not fit on the 2015+ Escalade mirrors.
  • After initial install, I tested the mirrors. Blinkers worked fine. Power folding did not. However, this was because I had only connected one of the two cables from the mirror to the door. Both cables are required to be connected for all functions to work - so don't be alarmed if you get to the point of testing and not everything works immediately.
  • After installing everything, my mirrors still were not folding. I looked this up, and had to cycle my mirrors (in and out) 3 times for the system to reset the mirrors. I did this, turned the vehicle off and back on, and everything works perfectly.
Hope this helps.

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have or know where a new black escalade handle for the drivers side can be located with blind spot, puddle light and power fold?

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have or know where a new black escalade handle for the drivers side can be located with blind spot, puddle light and power fold?

If you’re looking for a new factory Escalade mirror, I can source one from my supplier. PM me for more info if interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk