Escalade rear vent caps on Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+10 on voting for keeping them black on light colors. Esp white.

The only thing worse is when people paint the original waffle style ones light colors.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread makes my head hurt. My truck is Storm Grey so I'm in the middle. Maybe color match one and keep the other black Lol?! I go back and forth with each every time I look at the rear. I like both I guess..neither would really stand out on my color.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
d0d7a3b57c1869cfc56153367ebf9bed.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
This thread makes my head hurt. My truck is Storm Grey so I'm in the middle. Maybe color match one and keep the other black Lol?! I go back and forth with each every time I look at the rear. I like both I guess..neither would really stand out on my color.

Since u have chrome wheels u should do your vent caps CHROME!!!! jk

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

I think yours is dark enough to colormatch.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you are safe either way.

Do you want the windows to look separated by color or do you like the wrap around glass look?

But if it were mine I would do black cause of how small the side windows are on the Tahoe. If it were a Burb I might do the gray.

Last edited:

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you are safe either way.

Do you want the windows to look separated by color or do you like the wrap around glass look?

But if it were mine I would do black cause of how small the side windows are on the Tahoe. If it were a Burb I might do the gray.
I have barn doors too so im not sure how the color match would look from the rear since I have the 2 separate black windows. Thats why part of me likes the blacked out look, but the grey from the side.

I don't think I will add anymore chrome lol..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts