Escalade rear bumper with dual tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2012 premium bumper. A few threads on it already. About $1,400 for the parts, remove spare tire and have exhaust relocated...

I might have looked into it ;)

sick1166

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just ordered one complete 875.00 not to bad hope i like it

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah love it. but just way to expensive for me. Thats why I got the original Esky bumper. But to me don't know if you really need to remove the tire. With looking at that picture you should be about to route it around it.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah love it. but just way to expensive for me. Thats why I got the original Esky bumper. But to me don't know if you really need to remove the tire. With looking at that picture you should be about to route it around it.

Yea especially since your vehicle is all black and no chrome trim too...

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't think there's a (reasonably costly) way to have that bumper and keep the spare. That spare sits almost flush to the rear axle and almost flush to the rear bumper. The only way I can think of is running dual exhaust pipes straight from the headers, and even that may be tricky as the tips are not at the edges of the bumper.

I've crawled under there to look closely, took a forty-five minute nap, looked again, and crawled out without figuring out a way. :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tttterrrr