Escalade is too loud, easy way to quiet a Corsa exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmwme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to me '04 Esky 6.0 with a Magnuson blower and Corsa cat back...too damn loud! haha I know I sound old but with a vehicle like this for my DD I want quiet and refined. The Corsa is just plain loud at anything over idle.

Its a like-new exhaust so I'd rather not hack it apart and I need to keep with stainless steel because I'm in the northeast.

So is it worth it to try to make quieter or should I just replace the system and sell the Corsa?

Chubbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Far as I know the only thing you can do is add a resonator if it's 1 of the kits that have a resonator-delete. Crawl under there and take a look. Probably don't need anything special like a "corsa" resonator, just whatever the local muffler shop has in stock but that's going to be part of the research.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to me '04 Esky 6.0 with a Magnuson blower and Corsa cat back...too damn loud! haha I know I sound old but with a vehicle like this for my DD I want quiet and refined. The Corsa is just plain loud at anything over idle.

Its a like-new exhaust so I'd rather not hack it apart and I need to keep with stainless steel because I'm in the northeast.

So is it worth it to try to make quieter or should I just replace the system and sell the Corsa?

You can trade your corsa with my stock exhaust haha

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa makes a touring model that is supposed to be quieter. The bad is they don't sell the muffler seperate. I'm sure your truck is loud if you have the sport version. The. Good is that exhaust will sell like hotcakes if you decide to part with it. I thought about about bringing the noise level down on mine then I run across that ass in traffic makes you happy to have a truck that sounds like a screaming banshee lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk