1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escalade is too loud, easy way to quiet a Corsa exhaust?

Discussion in 'Performance' started by bmwme, Aug 30, 2018.

Sponsored By: Black Bear Performance
  1. bmwme

bmwme Full Access Member

Name:
    Jeff
    New to me '04 Esky 6.0 with a Magnuson blower and Corsa cat back...too damn loud! haha I know I sound old but with a vehicle like this for my DD I want quiet and refined. The Corsa is just plain loud at anything over idle.

Its a like-new exhaust so I'd rather not hack it apart and I need to keep with stainless steel because I'm in the northeast.

So is it worth it to try to make quieter or should I just replace the system and sell the Corsa?

2. Chubbs

Chubbs Full Access Member

Name:
    Joe
    Far as I know the only thing you can do is add a resonator if it's 1 of the kits that have a resonator-delete. Crawl under there and take a look. Probably don't need anything special like a "corsa" resonator, just whatever the local muffler shop has in stock but that's going to be part of the research.

3. Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85 Full Access Member

Name:
    David
    You can trade your corsa with my stock exhaust haha

NvrMnd85 likes this.
  4. bottomline2000

bottomline2000 Full Access Member

Name:
    Big G
    Corsa makes a touring model that is supposed to be quieter. The bad is they don't sell the muffler seperate. I'm sure your truck is loud if you have the sport version. The. Good is that exhaust will sell like hotcakes if you decide to part with it. I thought about about bringing the noise level down on mine then I run across that ass in traffic makes you happy to have a truck that sounds like a screaming banshee lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

bmwme likes this.