Escalade Forum Section.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
@Shaggy, did you change the color for the alerts and hovering over links at the other site yet? Did I miss something about the "military badges" as well?

Pro299

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it as is, but no biggie either way.

My sensing is the Esky just adds a few more bells and whistles on the way from base Tahoe on up. Also don't see as many Esky owners being "car guys" like most of us tend to be who want to discuss maintenance and troubleshooting or mud flaps or whatever.

Just seems other than a few die-hards, the Esky owner strikes me as more likely to drive it and not care about how it works. They've earned it at the Cadillac price point. And even fewer who would think of themselves as part of an ownership group that spends time communicating about the few details of their vehicle that make them unique from the Tahoe/Yukon.

Coronado126

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd think a "subforum" for Escalade specific things might be acceptable. Especially when it comes to the things that are very different than the "big 3" together.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
There’s no wet bar big enough for anyone to moderate an Esky forum here. I see there’s opportunities in offering a segment for NNBS Cadillac. It’s a 300K capable driveline and a lot of them are already there.

If there wasn’t a culture of forum members eating there own, it might work. Maybe things will change. LOL

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s no wet bar big enough for anyone to moderate an Esky forum here. I see there’s opportunities in offering a segment for NNBS Cadillac. It’s a 300K capable driveline and a lot of them are already there.

If there wasn’t a culture of forum members eating there own, it might work. Maybe things will change. LOL

What do you mean?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:think:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505