Escalade EV announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A great link, and most importantly funny, you can immediately see what nonsense you believe .. And it is clearly written that the consumption of electric Sierra is 2 kW / 1 mile. This clearly fights with the parameters of the technical characteristics of 32 kW / 100 km. We tear off the advertisement of Sierra Yenzinoaoi, there are 23 mpg, or 10 liters per 100km) a dude of 32kW is equal to 16 liters of gasoline, while a gasoline siera consumes 10..ha ha ha
The Silverado ev is 2.0 the Silverado 5.3 is .56 maybe im not understanding what your saying. Tfl truck is pretty unbiased as they bash evs regularly and put all ev failures out there in full display.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's funny is you and your friend cant link anything. You claim all this bs yet can't back it up. First the source is wrong than the internet is wrong than the books are wrong. Dude is sourcing Russian material lol. Ok.....enough said.

Y'all are making arguments that have no basis in reality. It's hilarious what old timers resort to when someone is objectively and factually correct. You guys are ruining the dialogue because rather than provide your own facts and sources you just state the internet is wrong. Like where else is your knowledge coming from? Do you even know how to cite information ? It's comedic and sad tbh.

Keep going tho.

My favorite one: it's a conspiracy. Everything that doesn't agree with you guys old time interpretation of the world is a conspiracy. The government is coming. B00!

Looks like it will be very similar to Silverado ev and hummer ev. Down to the axles..
Coming from the disinformation King himself. Your whole post is about nothing. No one has mentioned ”conspiracy theory” but yourself. You are so transparently a troll it‘s hilarious. Proves my point that you need some real sunlight. Get out of the basement and have your parents make you a PBJ.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming from the disinformation King himself. Your whole post is about nothing. No one has mentioned ”conspiracy theory” but yourself. You are so transparently a troll it‘s hilarious. Proves my point that you need some real sunlight. Get out of the basement and have your parents make you a PBJ.
Settle down. Plenty of time to offload your oil stocks. Could even make some money if you play your hand right. Gotta get with the times.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Silverado ev is 2.0 the Silverado 5.3 is .56 maybe im not understanding what your saying. Tfl truck is pretty unbiased as they bash evs regularly and put all ev failures out there in full display.
Dude, stop running your hands across the sky, give me numbers, not words. Justification figures that an electric car is more efficient than a car with an internal combustion engine

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Settle down. Plenty of time to offload your oil stocks. Could even make some money if you play your hand right. Gotta get with the times.
It will only make me more money. No one really needs all your disinformation to realize the EV isn’t ready for prime time. It’s quite a ways out from being viable. As fun as they are, they are toys. That’s it. I enjoyed it and I’m sure I’ll own another toy at some point.

Go to school and learn something, instead of staying up all night in your dank basement copying and pasting stupidity and disinformation. At some point you’ll need to grow up, make a living and understand that there are much smarter people out there than yourself. Move on young thing.:patriot:

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, stop running your hands across the sky, give me numbers, not words. Justification figures that an electric car is more efficient than a car with an internal combustion engine
I already have:

Here is a quick snip it of the electric silverados efficiency. https://tfltruck.com/2022/01/will-t...e-or-less-efficient-than-the-f-150-lightning/

Diesel yukon at 26mpg hwy: input into this calculator https://www.inchcalculator.com/convert/mile-per-gallon-equivalent-to-mile-per-kilowatt-hour/
Equals .77 kwh so yeah not close to the ev efficiency of the Silverado ev at 2.0

The big heavy hummer at 47mpge is 1.39 so again about twice the efficiency of the diesel.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will only make me more money. No one really needs all your disinformation to realize the EV isn’t ready for prime time. It’s quite a ways out from being viable. As fun as they are, they are toys. That’s it. I enjoyed it and I’m sure I’ll own another toy at some point.

Go to school and learn something, instead of staying up all night in your dank basement copying and pasting stupidity and disinformation. At some point you’ll need to grow up, make a living and understand that there are much smarter people out there than yourself. Move on young thing.:patriot:
Ive hit a nerve huh ? I've still not seen a single validation of anything you've said. But I guess like a religion all you need is faith huh?

I don't get paid based on opinions. I get paid on facts or at the very least a solution that I can support with the scientific method.

I've provided sources for my notions here. Seems like you disagree. Not sure what your logic is based on? Maybe age? Feelings ? Not sure.

I'll take being young over old any day. Although these days I do feel old. Not quite ancient yet but getting there.

Just doing my part in keeping people honest. Id throw some insults your way but your dialogue is insult enough. No need to lower my own standards. Too bad you couldnt share any sources or provide real arguments as that's how many can learn and improve.

Im not here selling the ev idea. Just correcting the mischaracterization of it. The facts speak for themselves.

Maybe in the future we can have a real discussion. Im gonna go make a pb&j now, appreciate the reminder..

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have owned a battery-electric, no thanks. One long trip, finding charging stations that were non-existent, not operational, blocked by vehicles using them for parking and not charging, and the icing on the cake was waiting for a charger for 3 hours in a line in Barstow. We bought a Mirai 2 months ago, hydrogen fillup is 10 minutes. Las Vegas now has 3 Hydrogen stations, and the range is close to 400 miles. I can fill up at the house, drive up there, fill up without waiting inline, and drive it back home. We have a Hydrogen Freightliner we use for local deliveries, no charging station needed, and the hydrogen station is a few miles away. So far we haven't had to buy hydrogen, still on the included with the sale fill ups.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive hit a nerve huh ? I've still not seen a single validation of anything you've said. But I guess like a religion all you need is faith huh?

I don't get paid based on opinions. I get paid on facts or at the very least a solution that I can support with the scientific method.

I've provided sources for my notions here. Seems like you disagree. Not sure what your logic is based on? Maybe age? Feelings ? Not sure.

I'll take being young over old any day. Although these days I do feel old. Not quite ancient yet but getting there.

Just doing my part in keeping people honest. Id throw some insults your way but your dialogue is insult enough. No need to lower my own standards. Too bad you couldnt share any sources or provide real arguments as that's how many can learn and improve.

Im not here selling the ev idea. Just correcting the mischaracterization of it. The facts speak for themselves.

Maybe in the future we can have a real discussion. Im gonna go make a pb&j now, appreciate the reminder..
Nope. No nerve. It’s fun exposing trolls. ;) They usually show themselves, as you have. It’s nice bringing people like you to the surface. This is your first step in trying to be a decent human being. Enjoy the PBJ. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011