Escalade/Esky Full LED 3rd Brake Light Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRKN57

Reaction score
I think they look pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, if anyone is contemplating buying the Eagle Eyes piece, I've had mine for a while now. It works just fine. But I've noticed that the plastic housing has distorted somewhat along the top edge. It no longer is flush with the roof. It's off by about 1/4", and not noticeable unless you're really tall. So I've lived with it. Also, the rubber piece they include that closes the gap between the top of the liftgate and the body wouldn't stay on. It kept creeping out of its groove at the ends, which would then allow it to *** up when the liftgate was opened. I tried gluing in the OEM strip from my original light. But it wouldn't stay, either. The rubber piece doesn't seem to actually do anything, so I've just left it off.

If I were going to do this again, I'd buy an OEM Esky brake light housing, and retrofit the Eagle Eyes light and lens. I've been told by a couple of members that the lens fits the OEM housing perfectly.

If anyone has a used OEM housing they don't need, I'll buy it!

ussuburban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the guy from eBay 3rd OEM brake light that I removed it is 3rd brake all leds light up and is a red housing.
I have the factory platinum cover clear cover one now and cannot find that one that lights up all the led
Pm me for pictures

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like someone stole my idea! Lol who here has one? Not sure if i like how the smoked one looks

Screenshot_20210907-120045_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210907-120056_eBay.jpg

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's something new, I have the eagle eye's full led one in a stock esky housing, but that say's it is a BAR, I wonder how bright it is.
You can find them on Amazon and if you look at the customer reviews/pics they appear to be bright. I only screan shot ebay since i found both of those pretty easy. Plus they were about $20 more on amazon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14