Escalade cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for an Escalade Cluster for my Tahoe, specifically the 05-06 cluster which I've read also came in the Platinum edition Esky(if I remember correctly). Please let me know what you have. Thanks.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tonyrodz. I have seen that cluster in the 03-04 Escalades and a different one in the 05-06. I prefer the look of the 05-06 cluster. Good luck with the sale on that sought after cluster, the last one like that I had from the junkyard sold pretty easily.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks Tonyrodz. I have seen that cluster in the 03-04 Escalades and a different one in the 05-06. I prefer the look of the 05-06 cluster. Good luck with the sale on that sought after cluster, the last one like that I had from the junkyard sold pretty easily.
Thx @mattt

OP
OP
M

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, like that but I'm not sure the white face was factory?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, like that but I'm not sure the white face was factory?
Supposedly the white face was factory in some platinum trimmed escalades. I’ve never seen one in person with a white face. Only the black face. However that’s my esky cluster that’s in my Denali and digital dash solutions sold me the white gauge face and the blue colored needles for the gauges. So both the white and black faces are easy to get online depending on which you want.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supposedly the white face was factory in some platinum trimmed escalades. I’ve never seen one in person with a white face. Only the black face. However that’s my esky cluster that’s in my Denali and digital dash solutions sold me the white gauge face and the blue colored needles for the gauges. So both the white and black faces are easy to get online depending on which you want.

Interesting, I had never seen that one either. The one I am after looks like this. This picture is from the thread here on the forum about different clusters. https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/attachments/escaladecluster-jpg.141063/

OP
OP
M

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ended up scoring a 2005 Escalade cluster yesterday from a local LKQ pick a part. I've wondered for a while though, how can I discern a "Platinum" version Escalade from a regular Escalade? I've looked for a Platinum name plate or something and never seen any difference. Anyone know what changes were offered on the Platinum version over the standard Escalade, and how to ID a Platinum Escalade vs. a standard Escalade? Thanks in advance.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ended up scoring a 2005 Escalade cluster yesterday from a local LKQ pick a part. I've wondered for a while though, how can I discern a "Platinum" version Escalade from a regular Escalade? I've looked for a Platinum name plate or something and never seen any difference. Anyone know what changes were offered on the Platinum version over the standard Escalade, and how to ID a Platinum Escalade vs. a standard Escalade? Thanks in advance.
good score on the cluster! That’s rare to snag one from LKQ!
Are you talking about the truck in general? Or just the cluster? The truck itself will have just one single platinum badge on the rear liftgate. The interior is pretty different though. Heated and air cooled front and mid row bucket seats. The switches that control the front seats are not on the door like the rest of the trucks. The heat and air cool switch is in the lower dash bezel just above the multi disc center changer. Door panels and trim will be a bit different. The gauge cluster supposedly had a white face instead of a black face. Though I’ve never seen a white gauge face in the wild on a platinum trimmed Escalade. Only the black. My esky cluster has a white gauge face but that’s because I swapped it to one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys

Latest posts