Escalade Cluster in NNBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jurvay12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I’m doing the Cadillac cluster swap in my nnbs. I wired it in and everything works EXCEPT my fuel economy, and fuel range. Things are missing on digital gauge. Anything will help
Thanks!
Kaynan

DHaz2007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice! I'm definitely interested [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey bro Dave here. Are you still making these? I would love to buy one send it to you however this works bro! This is so badass!

Jeffv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put my harness together and got my cluster installed but don't see the oil pressure and voltage on the DIC after cycling through. Any ideas?
Hi did you ever get the part number? I have the escalade pigtail and im trying to build my own harness also but been looking for weeks cant figure out the connector part number its driving me crazy thanks in advance.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi did you ever get the part number? I have the escalade pigtail and im trying to build my own harness also but been looking for weeks cant figure out the connector part number its driving me crazy thanks in advance.
I don’t have the part number but the member who sold me the one I used to make my harness told me they’re not available anymore. Maybe you can get one from a wrecking yard or hard wire to the Escalade connector.

Jeffv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don’t have the part number but the member who sold me the one I used to make my harness told me they’re not available anymore. Maybe you can get one from a wrecking yard or hard wire to the Escalade connector.
Thanks for getting back to me i think S20B-AIT2G-2A2BK might have been the part number but dont think they make it anymore which stinks i was hoping to not have to cut off my chevy plug so i can switch back easy.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had trouble finding the correct part as well, this might help though since you can just splice right into the old one...
Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 9.56.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 10.06.08 PM.png

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, yea thats my last resort wanted to be able to swap between clusters so trying to figure out some sort of plug option
I've tried before but you can also try to contact https://www.mouser.com support and see if they can help. Give them the connector number on that picture and see if they can find the other end of it. Their support is pretty good...

Jeffv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've tried before but you can also try to contact https://www.mouser.com support and see if they can help. Give them the connector number on that picture and see if they can find the other end of it. Their support is pretty good...
Thanks for all your help i did contact them a few weeks ago they are very nice and helpful. Think we came to the conclusion that the part was only made for a short time and is not produced any longer. I also contacted jst who we think made the plug they sent me something from japan but it wasnt the right part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts