Escalade Cluster in NNBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Doug. Looks like I'll have to hunt one down from those years

Do a little research because I’m not 100% that 2009 was the last year they didn’t have oil or voltage. I just know mine came from an 08 and does not have it. Or just try to buy 12-14 since we know from Rocketman that the 12 has it for sure

5StarG3neral

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do a little research because I’m not 100% that 2009 was the last year they didn’t have oil or voltage. I just know mine came from an 08 and does not have it. Or just try to buy 12-14 since we know from Rocketman that the 12 has it for sure
I pulled up the owners manual for each year. The 07-08 do not have the oil pressure or voltage readings. 09 and up all have it. I've sourced one from a 2012 that I'm picking up tomorrow and throw it in over the weekend to see if this works. I also noticed the 07/08 clusters dont have the outside temp reading or the compass.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pulled up the owners manual for each year. The 07-08 do not have the oil pressure or voltage readings. 09 and up all have it. I've sourced one from a 2012 that I'm picking up tomorrow and throw it in over the weekend to see if this works. I also noticed the 07/08 clusters dont have the outside temp reading or the compass.
I don’t know what GM was thinking there. Good luck, sounds like you have it figured out. And I learned something new.

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hopefully the plugs are the same. Don’t see why they’d change them but GM has done dumber shit than that

I don’t know what GM was thinking there. Good luck, sounds like you have it figured out. And I learned something new.

07-08 didn’t have DOD so they probably knew they wouldn’t have oil issues

5StarG3neral

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
**Update** Got the 2012 cluster in and now have my oil pressure, voltage, compass, and outside temperature all displayed.

Weird thing I noticed even with the 07 cluster in was my engine temp gauge. I find it dips down at idle at times down to 0 even though I'm at full operating temp. I start moving she it climbs up to where it should be.

Any ideas? Everything else on the cluster functions 100% as it should and I've checked all of my connections multiple times.

Joel_S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m about to have to re-solder the cluster in my 07 for a 3rd time and at this point I may just do an Escalade one. Anyone who has a dash bezel they’d be willing to sell as well as harness, I’m happy to buy. Hell maybe if I can get a clean bezel I’ll take it to a few local plastic molding places and see the cost of copies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs