Engine turns over but won't start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muncie21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My money is on the fuel pump control module. If you decide to replace it, remember it's coded to your VIN.

OP
OP
T

Timee

Reaction score
ya don't leave us hanging, knowledge is usefull for people exeriencing the same or similar problems down the road.
Got you I got told by the tuner to use some dielectric grease didn't have any so used a tiny bit of Vaseline on the plastic parts and plugged it in that got the engine running. The engine was running really rough and threw out all of those codes went back to the throttle body pressed the butterfly plate didn't know if it was stuck then put the throttle body back on tight. Cranked it back up everything was back to running smooth.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got you I got told by the tuner to use some dielectric grease didn't have any so used a tiny bit of Vaseline on the plastic parts and plugged it in that got the engine running. The engine was running really rough and threw out all of those codes went back to the throttle body pressed the butterfly plate didn't know if it was stuck then put the throttle body back on tight. Cranked it back up everything was back to running smooth.
THANK YOU for following up! Glad you got it going!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts