Engine/Motor Mount Trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
No, you're spewing thread BS. In just a few seconds, everyone can read the only confusion here is what you've injected into this thread. For transparency, and to be all in, I offered up that our Service contract drove the decision to have the GM dealer replace just one motor mount on our L92. I even referred to myself as a "guinea pig" to see what happens next.

I hear you mumbling to Put my money where my mouth is concerning my recommendations to change both motor mounts simultaneously vs. route I took by changing just one. WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY IT INSTEAD OF DANCING AROUND IT? I'd respect you more instead of conjuring up a slap fight based on the whargargle you're cooking up. I stand by what I said and backed up why I took a different path.

You only got confused and nothing made sense after you posted chicken $hit comments. It sucks you're selling a story in this thread that's not accurate. Sorry if it got confusing when someone called you out. I hope this made sense that rephrasing and redirecting forum members comments just for jollies really mucks up the forum.

No one’s offended here. When you’re called out on thread BS, stop. Apology accepted. Carrying on, adding more posts about lists, your interpretation of how the other guy feels is more rebranded BS. What happened, happened. What needed to be said, was said. No need for a mod to lay down the law. It’s finished.

Not trying to be sarcastic at all. But I'm still wondering why you said the problem is people replace one of these mounts when they should be replacing both but later you said you just had one replaced. I guess if you had mentioned you have a service contract that kept you from doing both it might make more sense but still you must be able to see your posts are contradicting? I'm just trying to understand your point. Sorry if it seems I was being sarcastic, I am definitely not trying to be. Anyway, I hope your mounts hold up. Guys have been trying for years to find a better mount that doesn't just fail again due to the shit design these are and finally someone who works on a fleet of these rigs found out the Hummer mount fits and doesn't break so that's where we are at now.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, you're spewing thread BS. In just a few seconds, everyone can read the only confusion here is what you've injected into this thread. For transparency, and to be all in, I offered up that our Service contract drove the decision to have the GM dealer replace just one motor mount on our L92. I even referred to myself as a "guinea pig" to see what happens next.

I hear you mumbling to Put my money where my mouth is concerning my recommendations to change both motor mounts simultaneously vs. route I took by changing just one. WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY IT INSTEAD OF DANCING AROUND IT? I'd respect you more instead of conjuring up a slap fight based on the whargargle you're cooking up. I stand by what I said and backed up why I took a different path.

You only got confused and nothing made sense after you posted chicken $hit comments. It sucks you're selling a story in this thread that's not accurate. Sorry if it got confusing when someone called you out. I hope this made sense that rephrasing and redirecting forum members comments just for jollies really mucks up the forum.
Michael, I apologize if that's how I made you feel. I was just trying to figure out what you were saying. Believe me, if I want to sat something I will. I see you're new to the forum so I hope you stick around and don't get so easily offended by everything said. I'm definitely no longer confused, I see exactly what's going on.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fastest person EVER to make The List !:signs8:
(those of you who know me understand what I mean)

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Da fuq did I just read?

All I know are the following facts:

1) Hydraulic mounts fail WAY more easily and sooner than "standard" mounts.

2) The H3 mounts are a viable replacement with virtually no negative side effects.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Da fuq did I just read?

All I know are the following facts:

1)Hydraulic mounts fail WAY more easily and sooner than "standard" mounts.

2) The H3 mounts are a viable replacement with virtually no negative side effects.
:word:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01