EMP protection devices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Either make a faraday cage to keep it parked in or try one of these....

OP
OP
BeenChevy

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Ended up getting one of these for the bigger Yukon. Still looking for someone who can reverse engineer them for less than they're trying to sell them for. $400 is too expensive for the materials that go into it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here is the bottom line, if a powerful enough emp happens your skrewed anyway and everyone around you.
civility won't last long.

OP
OP
BeenChevy

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I certainly agree with you Wes. However as a survivalist, I plan doing anything humanly possible to prolong civilization and continue by any means possible. You with me?

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always said an EMP/solar flare would make **** hit the fan so fast. It sure would be nice to load the old XL up though, my backpack is heavy, and my bicycle sucks.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I certainly agree with you Wes. However as a survivalist, I plan doing anything humanly possible to prolong civilization and continue by any means possible. You with me?
It certainly is nice to think we could just head off into the wilderness and survive, in the end some will survive but it will be luck of the draw
anything sudden will be detrimental practically overnight in densely populated area's.
Things could go madmax like for a while I suppose after the initial Hell.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember a number of years back (1996) the power went out for a large portion of the west coast and canada, although power was restored for many places within a couple hours here it was out from about 2pm until about midnight, they were already looting stores, it was kinda crazy we didn't know what was going to happen if it had stayed out longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33