Emblem Envy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick0789

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol. Yea, that and the Chevrolet tag are both on there. They were on there when I bought it last year and I don't want to bother with it at this point of it being on there so long. New vehicle, they'd be gone. I have just had a PITA time de-badging my old Jeep XJ that I don't to go down that road again lol

myoffroadz71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Who makes those halo lights?
Can I find them on Amazon or in PepBoys?
Are the white lights really bright (not the halo light part)?
Are the lights completely LED?

Just last week I completed customization phase 1 by converting ALL my exterior lights to LED!!! So I would like to stay with (BRIGHT) LED lighting!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myoffroadz71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes. 05-6 they put just that one back on and changed to the red z71 logo from the gold.

I hate the gold bowtie and the “Z” in Z71 also being gold!!!

I changed the Bowtie to blue on most of my ‘04 except for the ones behind the rear passenger doors and on the rear hatch!
I’m thinking of doing the American flag overlay like I did for the front grill bowtie!!

IMG_0910.JPG

But I’m not sure if I should do just the “Z” or the complete badge in the flag overlay...!!!!

What do you guys think.....

Should I do JUST the “Z” in the overlay....?????
Or
The complete badge in the flag overlay.....?????

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Who makes those halo lights?
Can I find them on Amazon or in PepBoys?
Are the white lights really bright (not the halo light part)?
Are the lights completely LED?

Just last week I completed customization phase 1 by converting ALL my exterior lights to LED!!! So I would like to stay with (BRIGHT) LED lighting!!!!

They are winjet wj30-0064-09. The fogs are H3. They are not very bright out of the box. I planning on trying some other bulb options, but have yet to do so. I put red into the halos and tied them to the brakes.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are winjet wj30-0064-09. The fogs are H3. They are not very bright out of the box. I planning on trying some other bulb options, but have yet to do so. I put red into the halos and tied them to the brakes.
So when you step on the brakes your fog lights come on? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh