Emblem Envy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toomanyhobbies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the dimensions of the 00-02 emblems vs the 98-99 emblems for the Tahoe? The physical appearance is very similar as far as I can tell. I am thinking of buying the 00 emblems to put on my restored 98 since the old style ones are unobtainium and mine are beat up.

Thanks

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
They all came with them . He might of had the dealership take them off day of sale. It's a common request

Would the dealer remove them before it was requested by a customer? My 02 Z71 (My parents bought new when I was 12) has never had any badging that says tahoe. I remember the first night it was in the grarage, my dad and I were talking about how weird it was that it didn't actually say Tahoe anywhere on it, only the Z71 badge on the sides and rear.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Would the dealer remove them before it was requested by a customer? My 02 Z71 (My parents bought new when I was 12) has never had any badging that says tahoe. I remember the first night it was in the grarage, my dad and I were talking about how weird it was that it didn't actually say Tahoe anywhere on it, only the Z71 badge on the sides and rear.

Nope. Z71 from 01-04 no gots.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Not any dealer I worked at. Was always a customer request. But I don't recall seeing a Tahoe without badges. But I'm in Alaska and we always do stuff backwards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts