Electrical issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taxman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2007 Tahoe LTZ has recently displayed odd electrical issues. About a month ago, driver side rear brake light was not functioning. Changed the bulb and still not working. Put the old bulb back in and next day it worked fine. A few days later, passenger side headlight and DRL not working. About 4 days after that, passenger side headlight working fine but drivers side headlight not working. Garage door opener does not work; not all of the keyless remote features work; driver side interior light does not illuminate when opening the door but it does work when you press the overhead button. Does this sound like the BCM is bad/going bad?

Thanks

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be checking all grounds and even load test your battery...

Start with the simple and free

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes i concur i alwasys stress that when people come to me with electrical issues especially when theres aftermarket stereo system envolved "check all yer grounds and terminals make sure everythings tight and check them all for highresitance"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs