Electric running boards not deploying

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drgracin72

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got an 11 ltz suburban, and my electric running boards quit deploying the day. Worked fine one stop, drive 2 miles, haven't worked since. I haven't had much time to try to figure it out and was curious if anyone else has had this issue and hopefully an easy fix. Makes it tough on the kids and the short wife to get in and out. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

qcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you accidentally hit the button on the center stack that turns them off? I did that once with a water bottle that fell over, before I knew what that button did. I was looking at fuses before I read about that button.

OP
OP
D

Drgracin72

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you accidentally hit the button on the center stack that turns them off? I did that once with a water bottle that fell over, before I knew what that button did. I was looking at fuses before I read about that button.
That's exactly what happened... I was checking fuses, crawling under the truck looking for an issue, but no, it's a stupid button that I didn't know existed..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang it same thing happened to me on my new Sierra Ultimate. I studied the owners manual a bit but I still do not know what some buttons and settings do. It is like trying to learn to fly an airplane.
MtDk3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charkmapman