Eibach 38106.320 Sway Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m selling my Eibach 38106.320 sway bar kit which includes front and rear bars with bushings. These are for 07-14 SUVs. I upgraded to Hellwig bars is the only reason I took them off. These are the second best sway bars available (same size as Hellwig but hollow) but are quite a bit cheaper than the Hellwigs because of that. Will come in the original box.

$450 shipped.

Attachments

• BCFABD69-F12C-4E9A-A12A-A8D0467D6087.jpeg
    BCFABD69-F12C-4E9A-A12A-A8D0467D6087.jpeg
    441.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

FasterBass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was the handling improvement with these over stock? Any degradation to ride quality?

OP
OP

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The handling improvement was massive. I wouldn’t have one of these trucks without these or the Hellwig sway bars. Sway bars don’t change the ride quality at all.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m selling my Eibach 38106.320 sway bar kit which includes front and rear bars with bushings. These are for 07-14 SUVs. I upgraded to Hellwig bars is the only reason I took them off. These are the second best sway bars available (same size as Hellwig but hollow) but are quite a bit cheaper than the Hellwigs because of that. The rear bar is still installed but I plan to have it off this week. Will come in the original box.

$500 shipped.

Where at in GA?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on upgrading to the best sway bars around.

After you've had the Hellwigs on for a while I'd like to read about the differences between the two brands of sway bars. This question gets asked from time to time in the Forum, and having a personal assessment from you posted here would be good data for folks and increase our collective knowledge base.

OP
OP

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had the Hellwig bars on my truck for over a year now. I had the Eibach bars on my wife’s and got a deal on a used front Hellwig bar so I figured I’d go ahead and upgrade. The Eibach bars are a huge upgrade over factory and the Hellwig bars are a huge upgrade over the Eibachs. If money is no object then the Hellwig bars are the absolute best but if you want to save a good of money the Eibach bars are still a massive upgrade.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had the Hellwig bars on my truck for over a year now. I had the Eibach bars on my wife’s and got a deal on a used front Hellwig bar so I figured I’d go ahead and upgrade. The Eibach bars are a huge upgrade over factory and the Hellwig bars are a huge upgrade over the Eibachs. If money is no object then the Hellwig bars are the absolute best but if you want to save a good of money the Eibach bars are still a massive upgrade.
Thank you for your assessment posting. Much appreciated. Our collective knowledge base has been increased.

@MO VietVet

OP
OP

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post updated with new picture.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i may have a preference in my brain but it seems to me just putting the Hellwigs on and then sitting in the vehicle I could tell the difference, maybe i'm crazy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne