EFILive AUTOCAL RELEASED! Purchase yours here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now, do u recommend for me to go get a diognostic first before getting the tune so i can fix any problems in the truck even though my check engine light is not on or should i get the tune and autocal and that will show me everything that might possible be wrong if the truck has any problems or would it fix the problems if it has any?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Actually When you get your autocal and datalog your truck, Justin can actually tell you if something is not right.

XxBIGxTEXxX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yea.. Only if i could get my old pops to get his 07 hoe upgraded with a tune or some upgrades...

srt6.7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sent justin an email......... but from the sounds of this i buy an autocal and does that come with a tune for my 04 denal or would i have to pay additional tune price on top of the autocal price???

Also this same efi box can tune my cummins then also? just need to purchase a vin license?

Divino92

Reaction score
EFI live Autocal comes with one VIN License, so it will work for one vehicle. This means Justin will tune you vehicle for that license. the tune is included in the price. The other vehicle I believe will be $275

srt6.7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, the other license will probably be allot more its a diesel thing probably haha ,,,, but ok, i never got a email back from justin and usually how long does this take?? I plan to buy the efi system but was curious about the rental of equipment and such?

Just not getting an email back makes me think that it may take a bit if i havd issues or to even get the process started to get my yuk tuned.....been a week

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have been slammed with emails this month, not to mention the fact that I have been deployed for the past 10 weeks, and not able to help tackle them.

Justin is quickly trying to crank through emails (he was out of town this past weekend).

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I flipped through these 10 pages but didn't see it. If I'm an existing customer (mail tune) how much is the autocal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14