EFILive AutoCal Release- Get on the list!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
More than likely, if you clicked on this link, then you are probably one of the folks that has been waiting for the release of this much anticipated EFILive Product!

Taken straight from EFILive's website:

AutoCal shares many of FlashScan’s features including diagnostics, black box logging and tuning. AutoCal's primary purpose is to provide professional workshops with a cost effective way to service their remote customers’ data logging and tuning requirements.

Being small and lightweight, it is cost effective for workshops to ship AutoCal to a remote customer instead of the customer shipping their vehicle's controller to the workshop.

Once delivered, AutoCal can be used to log data from the customer's vehicle. The logged data can be sent back to the workshop via email for analysis. Updates to the tune can be emailed to the customer and the customer's vehicle can be reprogrammed instantly.

ac_c_m.jpg

With SEMA right around the corner, and the release of the AutoCal imminent, we are taking names to get in on the first orders of the device.

We will be offering a discounted price for current Black Bear Performance customers as well as tune package deals for new customers. A trade in opportunity will also be available for folks to get a credit towards an AutoCal in exchange for their PCM/ECM/TCMs.

As for the price, nothing has been released, however, you can look at the current EFILive products to give you a good idea.

If you would like to get you name on the AutoCal list, please shoot an email to [email protected].

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah I was the first to click on it so you can tell I have been looking.
Will it run like $500, or more?

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Like I said, I can't say anything on the price. I encourage you to check out the current products and determine what this will add to the offerings.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
what does this let someone do? tune their own truck? Does EFI work on other makes and models?

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
what does this let someone do? tune their own truck? Does EFI work on other makes and models?

Check out their website for info on this as well as all their other products. They even have a make a model list that they support. :Handshake:

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Basically the way I understand it is that BB would ship you this device, you plug it into your truck and it gathers data (assuming during normal driving conditions), then you plug that device into your computer and it generates a file that you email to BB. BB develops a "tune" file for your ride and emails it back to you, you upload the file to the device and plug it into your truck....................BAM you just programmed your own ride.....

I really don't know but it's just my $.02 :Handshake:

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We will have these on hand, however, this is for folks that want to purchase the item themselves. This way they can receive email tunes from Justin on the fly. There will be quite a few other neat features that this little bad boy will offer.

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I e-mailed them some time ago and it will work for our trucks now, even 6.2 6-speed trucks. What they don't have is the tuning part done, right now, it's up to the buyer to figure it out. I've also asked Justin to get me in on the first buy. So I guess what we're really waiting for is one or more tuning files to be ready to ship with it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9