Eastern PA Dyno day: Pottstown PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind its not an awd dyno....

APRIL 19th (sat), with a rain date for APRIL 20th (sun).

Since we had a great turn out last year, I have decided to host another Dyno Day on the East Coast (Pottstown PA). $40.00 for 3 pulls. There will also be burgers/dogs/"beverages."

THE VENUE:

Performance Specialties, Inc.

FB EVENT PAGE:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1428582804049504/?context=create&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming#

If you are interested in attending/participating, please let me know, so that payment arrangements can be made. I would prefer PRE payment as to be sure that people are serious.
I am also going to attempt to cap car attendance to 15 +/- so that we end at a reasonable time...

Soooo... if u are ready to make pre payment...

SEND ME AN EMAIL TO [email protected] TITLED "2014 DYNO DAY" and ur name...and Ill send u payment instructions.

Also remember there is no charge to come and spectate, and food and drinks will still be available to everyone (at no charge).

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9uraju3u.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

y7ujama4.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

hetady3y.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

8uryzuga.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

a6enybyp.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

vesega9e.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

7u5yqyvu.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

e8e5u3at.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

a6e3usu8.jpg

berejy4a.jpg

Not sure which one of mine I will run yet.

But anyways...maybe some pics will motivate some members. If u have any questions... email me.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWESOME¡¡¡¡¡

You gonna make some pulls... or just come hang out?

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind going larry but I wouldnt want to be out of place with a tahoe and a bunch of ls guys camaros and all that jazz.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U wont... we even have some boosted ecotec sand rails coming... a 1khp supra.... My site is LTX specialized... but the event os about gear heads.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

We will have some grillin amd adult bevs (while supplies last)...

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

no cost for hangin or food...

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I would just chill for a bit, see what the hoe does on a dyno and grab a bite to eat for sure. I am just shy thats why I ask.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol.. thats cool. Come find me... ill introduce u. Everyone is friendly as hell man.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

If u are interested in making pulls...u can prepay to lock in a spot... or just roll the dice that day...and hopefully there is enough time at the end. Either way... no pressure

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might see me show up, what else do I have to do.

What else do uhave to do... do u mean to sign up... or like "i have nothing else to do... lol

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu