DYI'er from the start !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, we road tripped to your area over Thanksgiving to Princeton, NJ to visit inlaws. Took them to Prax in Philly a couple of times. They liked it better than Atlantic City.

All the way from Texas? Wow. I am in King of Prussia/Valley Forge area.

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the way from Texas? Wow. I am in King of Prussia/Valley Forge area.
Yeah, we usually take our time, make it a 3-4 day trip and then take some side trips when we get there. It ends up being about 4,300 miles when it is all said and done. I am retired so the Tahoe is the road trip car. Sedona , L.A., Utah, San Francisco , then East Coast Key West to Maine

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we usually take our time, make it a 3-4 day trip and then take some side trips when we get there. It ends up being about 4,300 miles when it is all said and done. I am retired so the Tahoe is the road trip car. Sedona , L.A., Utah, San Francisco , then East Coast Key West to Maine

Wow that's great I hope to do the same some day.

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that's great I hope to do the same some day.
Do it the sooner the better, you never know what tomorrow brings, Right?
BTY, do you still have that '07 Tahoe? You may have noticed that I replaced the drivers side Valve cover to correct a known issue with the old style covers. I did not research the model years correctly and I already had the new style, I had ordered the replacement so I put it on with just the drain hole mod. If you are considering changing your valve cover, you can have mine , it is the new style and all it needs is a new gasket. Let me know , you have first shot !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505