Dvd nav screen/rear entertainment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

On_3_Go

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OK here's a weird one. I have an avalanche, but it's the same system so figure I'd try here. I've been wanting to utilize the rear entertainment drop down for a while now. Finally decided to get an hdmi to rca converter and use a chromecast to stream things on it. While it does work pretty well, the front screen remains in black and white. Weirdly when I pull the hdmi out real quick and put it back into the rca cables, it flashes color bars before switching to the gray bars then displaying the chromecast. The drop down is in full color. I tried messing with the settings on the cast but nothing changes anything. This seems to be more of a system thing than anything. Everything is connected properly, separate power to the converter and the chromecast as well so thays not an issue

20230313_162030.jpg20230313_162043.jpg

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Bizarre. Thanks for posting this up. It’ll serve as a good parking spot until someone else has it happen and figures this out.

2FFDBA11-BE06-49AE-9EAC-253A29F08B0D.gif