Dropped my Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good Doug, nicely done

ddubdb3, You have a thread on yours? Wouldn't mind seeing pics of it, looks slick.

Na, no thread on mine it's a 4/6 drop on 26s. I posted a more recent pic in the "how your vehicle sits now" thread tho..

Doug G. That looks good I like how it's a simple clean look. Those aren't OEM wheels are they? I like em. You should pull the rack or get your hands on a Denali rack to tie in the chrome [emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always liked obs tahoes...

The truck is a 5/7 static drop, no bags, the wheels are Ck375's with 265/35/22

Very nice, the stance is spot on.

Na, no thread on mine it's a 4/6 drop on 26s. I posted a more recent pic in the "how your vehicle sits now" thread tho..

Doug G. That looks good I like how it's a simple clean look. Those aren't OEM wheels are they? I like em. You should pull the rack or get your hands on a Denali rack to tie in the chrome [emoji51][emoji51]

Thanks, I'm going to go check it out.

I also agree about the rack idea, that would look nice.

OP
OP
D

Doug Gilreath

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

They are oem wheels, not sure the part number, I've seen them on the new Denali. I was thinking of a denali rack, are they a direct bolt on?

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea ive never seen that style wheel

FINALTOUCHFRI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2007 Tahoe with Mcgaughys spindles, belltech street performance drop shock 1", Belltech springs and street performance shock on rear with extenders. Denali 22" wheels with chevy center caps and 285/45/22 Bridgestone Alenza tires.

View attachment 81828 View attachment 81829

Hey Doug I know this is one of your old treads but Im looking at doing this on my 07 Tahoe. What are those rims off of. I have looked at escalades, Tahoe's, suburban's and cant find those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd