Drop my Cadillac how much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M123

M123

Viking
Reaction score
Headlights are supposed to be white. I remember using those bulbs for fog lamps. Why not put the half moon glare shields on your headlights. They give a sleepy cool look and actually improve visibility in rain and fog. When I drove a truck, I used to make "poor man" fog lamps with duct tape.Several layers over the top third to flatten the beam and reduce glare.

Sleepy look aren't my cup of coffee, I was in to make it less old and sleepy. Regarding yellow lights so are we here allowed to use it but amber are hard to say if it's yellow or orange. Did try the sealed on and it do looks so great so will use them.

And here it's almost sun light around the clock in summer so I will not need have them on. Can be problems with the cops if they pull me over and see that the marking are wrong or say that they are orange but I take the chance.

Sorry for the dirty car and bad picture but here you can see how it will look with them on. ☺☺☺
2021-03-16 05.57.35.jpg

Last edited:

grouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sleepy look aren't my cup of coffee, I was in to make it less old and sleepy. Regarding yellow lights so are we here allowed to use it but amber are hard to say if it's yellow or orange. Did try the sealed on and it do looks so great so will use them.

And here it's almost sun light around the clock in summer so I will not need have them on. Can be problems with the cops if they pull me over and see that the marking are wrong or say that they are orange but I take the chance.

Sorry for the dirty car and bad picture but here you can see how it will look with them on. ☺☺☺
View attachment 273542

Go to France and you'd be golden. France used to require yellow headlights. One advantage to them is they don't disappear in the fog if the sun is shining on it.

Looking at the picture of the front of your car, I think the half shields will really set it off, regardless of what color headlights you use. Reasonably cheap and they just fit under the ring holding the bulbs in.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/TRD-9511

OP
OP
M123

M123

Viking
Reaction score
Out from the garage and newly washed and this is how the result did go down with the lights. I like it.
Haven't hade any time yet looking over the drop but I really think the car sit so bad, I have hade it for some years now and I think I must do something about it or sell it. A car shouldn't bee boring to look at like I feel about it now. It's so genderless, no hair on the chest, a car should make the ground soft for all the ladies that see it.

2021-04-10 14.48.36.jpg 20210410_143344.jpg 20210410_144055.jpg 20210410_143357.jpg

OP
OP
M123

M123

Viking
Reaction score
Didn't drop it but did put on hi-jacker's and did put on new tyres with white text.
Did make the look I was looking for, have picture that my oldest son did take but the interest seems a bit low in the thread. But can upload if anyone want to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63