Drop Keys, Front shocks and bump stops For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of drop keys Beltech nitro drop shocks with bump stops.

I am selling the front stuff first I have rear 3"springs and drop shocks as well but i'm waiting till it gets warm to take them out..

But for now I am just selling the front drop kit..

Looking to get $150 + shipping

OP
OP
swtz71

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never installed them and the guy I bought them from said he doesn't even think give or take 1K

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
didnt you just drop your tahoe? Going another route, or did i miss something. Just wondering.. G/L

OP
OP
swtz71

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didnt you just drop your tahoe? Going another route, or did i miss something. Just wondering.. G/L

I did just drop it, but I never used the front stuff. also never used the shock extenders either.
So I figured I might as well sell the stuff I haven't used so it doesn't get wasted sitting around..

Also I am thinking of getting a nnbs (possibly) but it might not be till next summer ..

OP
OP
swtz71

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are Belltech nitro drop 2 shocks and its a 2" drop

ferr1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You said you have a set of keys, are these Belltech Lowering Keys? I'm not looking for a huge drop just an inch or two up front.

Thanks

-Ferris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins