Driver's door/master window switch wiring diagram.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have a wiring diagram for teh driver's side door or master window switch? THis would be for a 2003 Yukon Denali XL. I have lost all function in the door and I am trying to track down the problem.

Steveshow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This past weekend I bought a 2004 Tahoe that the previous owner attempted to fix several issues on their own over the years and failed. (The main issue was a huge parasitic drain caused by the shorted #1 wire that was powering their aftermarket amplifier. I’m on the search for a used crossover pipe and cat locally as those “disappeared” just before purchase. Today’s task is to straighten out the driver side power window wiring where it plugs in to the dash. I’m not sure why they de-pinned several wires from the black plug on the driver side, but they did. I need to get it back to original and go from there. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4463.jpeg
    IMG_4463.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission