Dorman products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big White Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am on my 3rd doorman encoder motor the only reason I have have not bought an AC Delco is that they are easy to replace and it has always been under warranty when it went out. If it fails again and is out of warranty I will replace with AC Delco. I put Doorman control arms on my son's Jeep Liberty and have had no issues with them for about a year now we take both vehicles off-road frequently.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a fella on here who went through two brand new Dorman valve bodies for his transmission, they were junk out of the box, the TECHM.

What about their driveshafts? I'm still shopping for a replacement for my Tahoe and not sure what brand to go with. I just need it to be able to handle a little over 500 horsepower with my future plans for it.

What's wrong with stock AAM? You already have 1410 u-joints or 1350s? Both should handle the power anyways. It's the rpms that get them at that diameter and thickness, 5000 front and rear is the limit if steel. Not engine rpms, but shaft rpms.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Deff hit and miss. They make a PCV for the oem valve cover of my wife’s convertible bug. VW wants $5h in P&L to replace the entire valve cover on their 2.5L I5 20V motor. The Dorman parts takes 5 min tops to replace the PCV and a whopping $15 price point.

Better than sharks with laser beams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts