Doors locked---Truck running?? How did this happen???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mustangp38

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to find out if anyone has had the issue I’m about to describe with my 2008 yukon Denali passenger door handle lock
Ok it acts like the lock is not disengaging properly the handles inside and out feel as though the the door is still locked even though the lock button moves up and down
This started intermittently and I took the door panel off and could find nothing that came unhooked or any visible signs as to why it wasn’t acting right so I let it continue I would hit the button a few times and it would work till it didn’t now neither handle opens the door so now I got to get panel of of closed door and try to figure this out any help would be greatly appreciated

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
07, 08, 09 owners should order a couple of extra keys and fobs from Amazon. This would also be a good opportunity to use one of the aftermarket, integrated key fob switchblade set ups as a hide a key.

I’ve hit the lock button before opening the door with the truck off when the garage was heat soaked on a 100*+ day. Closed door and went around to get my son out and I was locked out. AAA came out in 15min to pull the latch and FD was standing on site by just in case.

10> owners need dealer assistance or additional tech to clone keys and remotes. I recommend you add the extra key/fob to your truck sooner before (too) later as prudence to avoid an emergency break in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mainecrab

Reaction score
The keyway in my Tahoe was messed up so had to use the fob no matter what. Does it work with the Chevy app ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy