Door panel swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my burb the plastic door panels leave a lot to be desired. Anyone done the denali door panel swap? The small insert of leather/pleather gives them a nice look for sure. Just something I am contemplating here as a upgrade.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year? With all the mods here I’m sure it has. Have you considered getting yours upholstered? Or parts of the door anyway? Not very expensive or hard to do yourself.

OP
OP
Bigkevschopshop

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My parents have a 13 denalli and I got a 12 burb. Just differences make the denalli a bit nicer for sure.

I had thought about upholstery shop but I need minimum down time since she is my daily driver.

Thought about getting some panels from LKQ or something like that and doing a swap. Leather armrests and back piece and the chrome speaker surround jazz things up a bit

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Door panel may fit from door to door, but.. the problem you (may) run into is switches and harness fitment, that's pretty much been the case always

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to do this but i gotta find the door panels for under 100 bucks a piece

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec