Dont Stop Believing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Here is a high and low speed video I took today of my Burb with a CAI install no tune, driving to Journey's Dont Stop Believing.

RT, I'll be expecting comments from you.
[yt]mSYtAd3mfek[/yt]

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
good tune....i see your oil gauge pegs out too....i thought i was just crazy but when i first got mine it stayed on 40 no matter if i pegged it or not....now it jumps up to 80 when im gassing it....i thought i f'ed it up...sounds good...i cant wait to get mine

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are we supposed to see with it?

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Why no wot. You got pretty heavy. But never let her scream to 6000 RPM. But I applaude you to take her to 100. Im going to have to find a country road to take the silverado to 120 so I can up you again.

Gay song BTW.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Why no wot. You got pretty heavy. But never let her scream to 6000 RPM. But I applaude you to take her to 100. Im going to have to find a country road to take the silverado to 120 so I can up you again.

Gay song BTW.
Dude Journey is pretty good. But yeah you need to take it faster.

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
I have to ask my buddy if he got the vid of his camera or not or if there is a way to put it on the internet (he has an older style camera that uses a disc,not an HD or SD card). But I have a vid of the vette at the track. I got her to 187 at one point. Looking sideways made you dizzy, but you only did that for a split second. ITs really intense actually, and slowing down to 120 feels like 45.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I need to find a nice long road to take the Silvy on and get it to the limiter.

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
I need to find a nice long road to take the Silvy on and get it to the limiter.

ha ha. I dont have a limiter, thanks to jenna, well I moved it from stock to 125 . Since the speedo runs out at 120.

I have taken the yukon to the limiter for a while actually. When going to chicago through kentucky after your through the west Va mountains there are these long strait modertly flat roads and I just run at 107 which is the limiter, Keep my radar decector out and I can make the 16 hour trip in 12 hours. But I only do this in the day time, at night I actually drive at 65.

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Yea, that was the fastest I have ever had her up to. Getting up to that speed, the truck felt stable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne