Don't Be This Guy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikehooo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Which guy? I know the General Lee is a bit jealous after seeing this video. Could also be a new way to launch stunt cars in the movies without a ramp LOL.
I saw sparks fly out of the sun roof of the car while it was still in the air. Befo it hit the ground , recon it was dudes head bouncing off the roof

mikehooo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Look for the sparkles shooting out of the sunroof of the black car when it’s midair before it hits the gr. Must be the guys head bouncing off the roof.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you saw the remnants of a real-time airbag deployment. You can see them in the windows. Hopefully they stayed inflated long enough during his air time before coming back to earth.

It would be near to see what the outcome of this ends up being. Anyone in CA have the scoop?

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you saw the remnants of a real-time airbag deployment. You can see them in the windows. Hopefully they stayed inflated long enough during his air time before coming back to earth.

It would be near to see what the outcome of this ends up being. Anyone in CA have the scoop?
airbags have two stage, they thought of it already just in case as you're likely to get hit again. i.e car pile up