Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking into that now. If I had a damn concrete pad in the yard they would never need trimmings.

One time they went to the kennel for 3 days… all the running back and forth with the other dogs did wonders for their nails.
For real! I walk these pups 3-4 times / day, and keep them off the lawns, cuz they just stop and eat everything.. and their claws are nicely trimmed. Lol

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1680144770975.jpeg1680145514446.jpeg

Rest In Peace Lulubelle - Born July 11, 2009 - Died March 28, 2023.

Our beloved Chihuahua had to be put down this evening. She suffered a stroke several days ago on top of several other health issues. My wife and I spent the afternoon holding and singing to her and fed her dinosaur nuggets and tator tots with ketchup. That left photo was taken around Lulubelle's birthday in July of 2013 and the little girl in the photo, now a grown woman, drove the truck for Lulu's last ride.

The photo on the right was taken in February of 2020. By this time our little one had lost her good eye in a fight and was going blind in her eye with glaucoma. Despite these infirmities she was ever faithful and continued to comfort us and guard the house from strangers.

We still have three dogs but they belong to our children and when they get married and leave, those dogs will go with them. Lulubelle was the last of the family trio that our children grew up with.

Don't know if I can do this again but we probably will.

Last edited:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 395718View attachment 395719

Rest In Peace Lulubelle - Born July 11, 2009 - Died March 28, 2023.

Our beloved Chihuahua had to be put down this evening. She suffered a stroke several days ago on top of several other health issues. My wife and I spent the afternoon holding and singing to her and fed her dinosaur nuggets and tator tots with ketchup. That left photo was taken around Lulubelle's birthday in July of 2013 and the little girl in the photo, now a grown woman, drove the truck for Lulu's last ride.

The photo on the right was taken in February of 2020. By this time our little one had last her good eye in a fight and was going blind in her good eye. Despite these infirmities she was ever faithful and continued to comfort us and guard the house from strangers.

We still have three dogs but they belong to our children and when they get married and leave, those dogs will go with them. Lulubelle was the last of the family trio that our children grew up with.

Don't know if I can do this again but we probably will.
Damn. I’m so sorry. She was a cute, loyal little defender of your family and property. I know Chihuahuas believe they’re the biggest, baddest dogs, and don’t take any crap! God bless little Lulubelle, and your family.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to read this. It really, really hurts to lose such a loyal family member. Just reading this brought tears to my eyes, reminding me about losing my beloved Duncan 2 years ago.

The hurt goes away in time, but the memories are forever. You WILL get another loyal family member. For that I am sure.

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to read this. It really, really hurts to lose such a loyal family member. Just reading this brought tears to my eyes, reminding me about losing my beloved Duncan 2 years ago.

The hurt goes away in time, but the memories are forever. You WILL get another loyal family member. For that I am sure.

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Thanks Joe. We lost Dasher in 2019 and I posted him on here. Penny a year or so earlier.

Dasher was Lulubelle's big buddy, he was 70 pounds and she was 7. They would play outside and she would bite his ears and he was so gentle and protective of her. She was the most playful Chi of the many we had over the years. Most feisty too!

She escaped a kidnapping, fought off attacks from raccoons and opossums and that's just what I can remember quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt