Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My sister-in-law had one, and it absolutely hated my brother-in-law. It pissed on everything that he owned, including his wallet. He used to dream up and talk about ways to get rid of that little beast, but 'she who must be obeyed' said, NO.

The little b-a-s-t-a-r-d lived to the age of 22. He set off 1/2 hour of fireworks, when it died.
22? That's rare because of all the back issues they have--due to being so long and they like to jump on and off things. They're prone to back problems.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
22? That's rare because of all the back issues they have--due to being so long and they like to jump on and off things. They're prone to back problems.
This one did not have to do a lot of jumping, or even walking, because she had several 'carry' bags for the *******, and carried it wherever she went.

We were convinced that it hung onto life just to piss off, and piss on, my brother-in-law.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dog has no care for anyone, or anything, else in the world. Has literally blown over my son who is 3, but has been doing it since my son could walk. Has slammed him into chairs, walls, table legs, furniture, anything. I cant count how many times I have had to get the bandaids out for my son because of her. Will rip anything in your hand out, and swallow it, edible or not. Has destroyed both of my neighbors fences. So I had to build a 20k dollar fence, she is slowly destroying that as well.

Barks constantly. Bark collars do nothing. Training has done nothing. Im waiting for a neighbors to call animal control.

If my wife would let me, I would put a 22 thru her head to save the expense that she is going to cost me.

Edit: Oh, and of course, dont be anywhere near her tail when its in motion. That thing hurts, and has given my son a black eye.

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dog has no care for anyone, or anything, else in the world. Has literally blown over my son who is 3, but has been doing it since my son could walk. Has slammed him into chairs, walls, table legs, furniture, anything. I cant count how many times I have had to get the bandaids out for my son because of her. Will rip anything in your hand out, and swallow it, edible or not. Has destroyed both of my neighbors fences. So I had to build a 20k dollar fence, she is slowly destroying that as well.

Barks constantly. Bark collars do nothing. Training has done nothing. Im waiting for a neighbors to call animal control.

If my wife would let me, I would put a 22 thru her head to save the expense that she is going to cost me.

Edit: Oh, and of course, dont be anywhere near her tail when its in motion. That thing hurts, and has given my son a black eye.
You've tried shock collars and they don't work? If so, who controls the collars? I say this because my wife USED to control our two dogs with shock collars and it was only getting worse. That is until I found out she was taking them off when I would leave for work and putting them on before I came home. Even on the weekends they would misbehave and she woudln't shock them enough to get them to stop. You have too shock them until it breaks their focus or stop them from doing the unwanted behavior. Long story short, I took over during vacation and keep the collars on and the amps up. It took 3 days and they got in line and I haven't had any problems with them since. The 3 days of brief pain taught them that No means NO! And it didn't hurt them or leave any welts, burns or scars. The only thing was it imprinted in their minds our desires not to tear up the curtians, not to crap or urinate in the house. As Gene Hackman said in Crimson Tide, "You can make a horse deal cards...It's just a matter of turning up the voltage"

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went the route of auto shock collars, that ramped up the shock.

At one point I think she started to enjoy the shock. You could tell it was causing her pain, but nothing would stop her urge to bark.

As I said, I hate that dog.

And worse yet, she has taught my good dog, Gypsy, bad habits. We have been able to break her off most of those bad habits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01