Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
But, does your dog actually sit on the couch and watch TV with you?

View attachment 235343
I had a 150 lb Shepard/Collie mix that used to do the same thing. He was big enough that his whole ass would be on the couch with his front paws in front of him--straight to the floor. He'd sit right next to me, watching tv with me. I really miss him. His name was Wylie, and he was a 3 time loser. My ex brings him home one day from the shelter. He was brought back to the shelter by 3 different families because he was getting too big for them. We were his 4th.

Sarah_279

Reaction score
I had a 150 lb Shepard/Collie mix that used to do the same thing. He was big enough that his whole ass would be on the couch with his front paws in front of him--straight to the floor. He'd sit right next to me, watching tv with me. I really miss him. His name was Wylie, and he was a 3 time loser. My ex brings him home one day from the shelter. He was brought back to the shelter by 3 different families because he was getting too big for them. We were his 4th.

Aw! No such thing as a dog too big! I never understood people who get a dog and then return it when it doesn't fulfill what they "wanted"... who does that?? Must've been he was meant for you. Fate finally figured it out. :)

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Aw! No such thing as a dog too big! I never understood people who get a dog and then return it when it doesn't fulfill what they "wanted"... who does that?? Must've been he was meant for you. Fate finally figured it out. :)
Kind words. Thank you so much. He was my buddy. Big ass moose that he was! I actually lived in Pa when we had him.