Does anyone know...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mew3685

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just so you know, the screens are made by LG. If you have to remove one so your child doesn’t break it even more (which I did) you’ll see they’re stamped LG. Part # is 85100042…..now replaced by part number 84100043. $930ish plus tax to replace; literally cannot find it cheaper anywhere. If it’s online and it says $650-700, you’ll never get it, even if you order. They’ll cancel it and say it’s unavailable or they don’t carry it.

moebde

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just so you know, the screens are made by LG. If you have to remove one so your child doesn’t break it even more (which I did) you’ll see they’re stamped LG. Part # is 85100042…..now replaced by part number 84100043. $930ish plus tax to replace; literally cannot find it cheaper anywhere. If it’s online and it says $650-700, you’ll never get it, even if you order. They’ll cancel it and say it’s unavailable or they don’t carry it.
hi i would love to see how did you removed the screen . and to see the inputs on the screen
thx

VNeBLOB42

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay...well....I gave it a couple of days and no one replied. Moving on...:waytogo:
Any luck finding anything? Just got mine and would be interested myself.

ok well, i should read the whole thread next time. ;)

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea it’s a little old, who knows where the members are that responded to this thread